Monday, April 23, 2012

Oceanbooks

Oceanbooks launched last month.  What a great idea.  Read all about this Bay of Plenty indie book publishing cooperative in the SunLive article by Jenny Argante.
There were over 200 people at the launch and the group has some exciting initiatives planned for indie authors.  Check out the website www.oceanbooks.co.nz and follow them on social media @Oceanbooksnz or www.facebook.com/oceanbooks

I took my good friend and talented digital artist Tracy Martin along to the launch.  Check out her wondeful designs at http://shabby-pickle.blogspot.co.nz/

Tracy is a whizz at Photoshop which has come in handy lately as I'm creating a children's picture book. 

I'm on a steep learning curve when it comes to the illustration but am loving it. 

I plan to use Photoshop to create the finished design.  The writing is just about there.

More about this soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment